- December 14, 2018Grande Portage Announces Stock Options...
- November 27, 2018Grande Portage Resources Drills 6.37 Meters of 24.39 gpt/Gold...
- October 29, 2018Grande Portage Announces Drill Hole Intercept 170 Metres Below Recently Ann...
Corporate PresentationSubscribe to our News Releases
Herbert Gold Property 2018 Drill Area
Grande Portage Resources Ltd.
Grande Portage Resources Ltd. (TSX-V "GPG") is a Tier 2 publicly traded mineral exploration company, principally focused on gold discovery in Alaska and British Columbia. The Company holds a 100% equity interest in the Herbert Gold property located approximately 25 km north of Juneau, Alaska. This discovery project represents the primary focus for Grande Portage.
The Herbert Gold Property is host to at least six main composite vein-fault structures that contain ribbon structure quartz-sulfide veins and lies prominently within the 160km long Juneau gold belt, which has produced nearly seven million ounces of gold through a total depth range of thousands of feet. Grande Portage conducted an initial drill program in the fall of 2010. The results from the drilling program confirm the identification of major elements of a complex mesothermal gold-quartz system with numerous targets. Subsequently, the Company has conducted follow up drill programs of with a total of 108 diamond drill holes from ten different platforms. The results have been most favorable with numerous multi-ounce gold assays returned.
Grande Portage is operated by experienced managers and professionals who have been effective in discovery, mine development, and mining operations throughout North and South America, Africa, Europe, and Central Asia. The Company is well financed with no debt.
Herbert Gold Property, Alaska:
Key facts and information about our Herbert Gold Property include:
- 2018 NI#43-101 completed (uncut Indicated resource of 1,106,759 tonnes containing 257,944 oz of gold at 7.25 g/t. Inferred resource of 423,177 tonnes containing 82,206 oz of gold at 6.04 g/t.)
- The system is open to length and depth.
- Grande Portage (GPG) has earned a 100% interest in the Herbert Gold Property.
- The property is located 30 km north of Juneau, Alaska, and lies within the 160-km long Juneau gold belt, which has produced nearly seven million ounces of gold.
- GPG has already identified 6 or more promising gold-producing main composite vein-fault structures containing ribbon structure quartz-sulfides on the property.
- Herbert Gold is one of Alaska's most promising districts and has remained remarkably underexplored until now.
- Previous Company drilling has yielded numerous multi-ounce gold intercepts.
- 3rd year of baseline environmental water studies now completed.
- Technical Report Herbert Gold Property, May 2018