Herbert Gold Project
- 100% interest in the high-grade Herbert Gold project located 25km north of Juneau, Alaska
- The Herbert Gold Project is located in one of Alaska's most promising districts and has remained remarkably underexplored until now
- Summer/Fall 2021 drill results include:
- 3.53 metres at 51.5 gpt/gold
- 1.77 metres at 11.36 gpt/gold
- 2.45 metres at 9.34 gpt/gold
- 2021 updated NI 43-101 resource estimate included a significant upgrade in terms of both quantity & quality of its gold resources:
- An Indicated Resource of 1,196,800 ounces of gold at an average grade of 10.23 gpt Au in 3,637,000 tonnes.
- An Inferred Resource of 325,900 ounces of gold at an average grade of 8.91 gpt Au in 1,138,000 tonnes.
- An Indicated Resource of 686,700 ounces of silver at an average of 5.87 gpt Ag in 3,637,000 tonnes.
- An Inferred Resource of 169,300 ounces of silver at an average grade of 4.63 gpt Ag in 1,138,000 tonnes.
- Gold & Silver Resources at the Herbert property remain open at depth and along strike.
- Fully Funded (~$4.5M) to continue drilling into 2022
- 2022 drilling is set to commence shortly to test and expand mineralization on multiple veins (Approx. 13 holes across 10,000m)
Expanding a High-Grade Gold Deposit in Alaska
|January 7, 2022|
|Issued and Outstanding:||107,651,276|
B.Sc., R.P.G, Q.P. Director of Exploration
Mr. Hale received his Bachelor of Science degree in geology from the University of Washington in 1972. He has worked the majority of his career on mineral exploration projects in Alaska and the Pacific Northwest for various mining companies and co...